"Problems of the Regional Energetics" (ISSN 1857-0070) is a reviewed scientific, informational, analytical and engineering journal. The journal has been published by the Institute of Power Engineering since 2005. "Problems of the Regional Energetics" is issued four times a year since 2020.
The journal publishes the most significant and relevant results of research and activities in the field of energetic, focused on the most current topics, according to the directions:
- development and optimization of the operation of the energy complex;
- development of innovative intelligent energy elements and systems with signs of adaptability to ensure the reliable and safe operation of the energy complex; ensuring energy security;
- elaboration of new methods, processes, devices, equipments and technologies that contribute to the increase of energy efficiency in generation, transmission, distribution and consumption of electric power and thermal energy;
- development of methods for analysis and synthesis of electrical devices, electrical and mechanical energy converters, electrical semiconductor converters;
- advanced engineering processes of transformation of primary and secondary energy resources into energy;
- promoting technologies and equipment for the use of renewable and new energy sources;
- economic aspects regarding the operation of the energy complex;
- application of computer science, electronic tools and control systems to solve problems in energetics, engineering, agriculture and related sectors;
- problems of cybersecurity and IoT technologies in the energy sector.
The journal is intended for a wide range of scientific researchers, energy specialists, people interested in energy issues, as well as manufacturers, addressing specific issues of energy and energy conservation.
"Problems of the Regional Energetics" is indexed in Web of Science, SCOPUS (since 01.01.2021), DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), EBSCO, Ulrich's, ProQuest LLC, VINITI, DJERELO, eLIBRARY.RU, cyberleninka.ru, Instrumentul Bibliometric Național.
"Problems of the Regional Energetics" is a non-profit, non-commercial scientific journal that publishes open access articles under the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) License, which allows use, distribution, and reproduction on any medium, as long as the original work is properly cited.
Problemele Energeticii Regionale is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
In accordance with Budapest Open Access Initiative our journal has free availability on the public internet, permitting any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without financial, legal, or technical barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself. The journal allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and allow readers to use them for any other lawful purpose. Articles processing charges and articles submission are free of charge.
The journal has been assigned the DOI index https://doi.org/10.52254/1857-0070 (Crossref).